Easy recurring emails and reminders from your inbox
Boomerang for Gmail is a Firefox/Chrome extension that lets you schedule easy recurring emails from your inbox.
- Start by clicking here to install Boomerang.
- Next, click the Compose button to create a new email
- Write the email that you want to schedule as a recurring message in Gmail
- Click the red Send Later button in the bottom left of the compose window
- Select Schedule recurring message from the bottom of the menu
- In the window that pops up, select when you would like your recurring message to send, the options for repeated messages, and the end date
"I really love Baydin's Boomerang for Gmail, it's insanely useful."
Use recurring email to:
- Remember to pay bills
- Remind employees to submit biweekly payroll information
- Remind yourself to stick with a new habit every morning
Schedule a recurring email
Boomerang for Gmail makes it simple for you to schedule a recurring email. All you have to do is write a message as you normally would, then click ‘Schedule Recurring Message’ from the bottom of the Send Later menu.
From the menu, you can then choose the start date, frequency, day of the week to send, and end date. Whether you want to remind employees to submit biweekly payroll information, make sure your roommates pay the rent every month, or remind yourself to stick with a new habit every morning, Boomerang’s recurring messages feature will make short work of it.