The easiest way to create a Zoom meeting
Creating a Zoom meeting as sending an email. Boomerang for Gmail allows you to create Zoom meetings right from your inbox in just a few clicks.
"It even allows you to send a calendar invite with the Zoom link...when they select a time on the slots embedded in your email, you both get the event automatically added to your calendar!"
Why you should create a Zoom meeting with Boomerang:
- Built into your inbox - no switching tabs
- Makes scheduling easy for both you and the people you invite
- Comes with powerful email productivity features too
It’s easy to create a Zoom meeting with Boomerang.
- Install Boomerang for Gmail
- Compose an email and in the bottom right, click the Meet button
- Click on Suggest Times to create a one-time set of availability or Bookable Schedule to set up a schedule of available time that you can use over and over.
- Choose Zoom for your meeting’s location, click Insert, and you’re all set!
You can add details like a title for your meeting, select how long you want your Zoom meeting to be, add your guest if you haven’t already, and choose which calendar you want your event saved to. When your guest selects a time to meet, both you and they will have events placed on your respective calendars complete with all of the Zoom meeting details.